Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
Are you under pressure? Well, you are not alone! A sales decision today takes on average 22 % longer than they did five years ago.
We are looking for Sales Engineer to complete our client’s sales team (electrical equipment) in Bucharest.
Interested ? Let's talk more…
Assignment: Full time job
Client Company: Promelek XXI
• Have specialized studies completed (Electric profile or similar);
• Have the desire to build a long-term career in the company;
• Be a dynamic, sociable, communicative and team spirit person;
• Have negotiation skills, technical language and good organizational skills;
• Experience in selling electrical equipment constitutes an advantage;
• Category B car license of at least 2 years.
As a Sales Engineer you will be responsible for the development of customer relationships both in the industrial segment, through professionals in the electrical field, and in the residential segment, through resellers.
• Present to the clients of the company the commercialized products and propose new solutions;
• Maintain and develop relationships with clients in the portfolio;
• Attract new customers and resellers to the allocated area;
• Negotiate contracts with clients in the portfolio;
• Organize your monthly activity in order to achieve the proposed objectives;
• Conduct market research on potential customers and competition.
At BDO we are focused on EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE and you will have the opportunity to be the best in your area of expertise.
We count on your INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY and commitment to the team because we strongly believe Relationships Matter.
We train your mind and your spirit because we know that professional COMPETENCE needs good energy and attitude.
Just pack your enthusiasm and good competences and join us! Apply now for our Junior Auditor position!
Send today your application for Junior Auditor at career [at] bdo [dot] ro .
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.