This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Romanian Software active
View all jobs Solution Architect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Romanian Software este o companie specializata in dezvoltarea si implementarea de produse software din domeniul Resurselor Umane. Cu o experienta de peste 15 ani in domeniul IT, compania si-a diversificat continuu activitatea, evoluand de la un dezvoltator de aplicatii software la un furnizor de solutii IT si servicii integrate cu o expertiza profesionista in domeniul Resurselor Umane. Calitatea solutiilor oferite, alaturi de valorile pe care compania le promoveaza reprezinta factori determinanti ai succesului sau.Requirements
We are looking for a Solution Architect for one of our partner, a company specialized in automotive technologies, solutions and services.
What you need:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science or a comparable course of studies;
- Advanced level of English;
- At least 3 years relevant work experience on creating solution architectures;
- Strong architecture skills delivering and presenting solution architectures using conceptual, logical and physical views;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral). Ability to explain in business-friendly terms complex and technical details.
- Experience and knowledge on the following technologies: Mechanical Design and Simulation, Test and Validation technologies like: Siemens NX, CATIA, Solidworks, AutoCAD, Mentor;
- Good knowledge on High Processing Compute environments (HPC) for simulation.
- Work with both business teams and IT business facing groups in order to architecture/design reliable and flexible solutions;
- Analyze functional and non-functional requirements and translate them into solution architectures/designs that would encompass all layers (application, infrastructure and data);
- Develop logical, conceptual and physical architectural models for the targeted solution;
- Guide IT Service Providers to develop detailed designs;
- Communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies to the project teams and senior leadership;
- Provide technical oversight on the detailed design and solution implementation;
- Ensure the architecture principles for reuse before buy before build are applied;
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies and architectures.as well as of the strategic business plans and imperatives;
- Guard the alignment of primary CAD Simulation systems IT architecture and processes;
- Collaborate closely with corporate Enterprise Architecture over defining standards and technology roadmaps as well as with IT Security on Compliance policies and guidelines;
- Be part of a wide and global architecture community and share best practices, solutions and have a wider view across the different IT domains;
- Initiate and deliver technology evaluations and recommendations with initiating POCs as needed;
- Foster innovation through a continuous technology watch and experimentation.
- Net salary (to be discussed during the interview);
- Private medical service;
- Meal vouchers of 15 RON/day;
- 24 vacation days/year;
- 1-day work from home per week;
- More benefits to come in 2020.