Group Leader Facility Management, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Experience in leading multi-functional teams as Group Leader, Team Leader or Project Leader
- Negotiation skills with third parties, supply chain management, logistics
- Project management skills
- Structured, quality and process oriented, initiative and entrepreneurial mindset
- High personal standard in quality and consistency of own work
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Accountability and strong decision making ability
- Can effectively cope with change and comfortable handle risk and uncertainty
- Higher education degree in Green filed or related: environment, health or commercial
- Fluency in English is required; German would be considered an advantage
- Participates in elaborating specifications for the procurement of services from third parties.
- Coordinate the activities related to facility management (transportation, canteen, cleaning, waste, management)
- Monitors the degree of contractual obligation from third parties
- Support in preparing and follow-up on useful KPIs in regards with area of responsibility
- Ensures adherence of local procedures and processes to local and European legislation
- Group performance and competence management, identify strengths and weakness, talents and development needs
- Resource management, set targets, define and meet KPIs on delivery, quality and cost