QA Automation engineer with Python
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs QA Automation engineer with Python active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
● hands-on experience with QA automation (Python).
● Strong programming and scripting skills in Python
● Solid background in SW development, QA and test automation
● Experienced in writing test cases, generating test data, test execution and test reporting.
● Basic skills with Linux system administration and shell scripting
● Working experience with network protocols and equipment (routers/switches/firewalls/VPN)
● Very good written and spoken English.
● Ability to work, and thrive in a distributed team.
● Self-starter, takes initiative, identifies and completes tasks.
● Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information.
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills
● Strong written and spoken communication skills
● ISTQB Certification is a plus
● Hands-on experience testing Cisco switches, routers, docker/container networking and SDN controller is a plus
● Working knowledge of VMWare, vSphere, Jenkins and REST API
● Experience in testing web services
● Experience with Agile software development methodology (SCRUM framework is preferred)
You will be part of a multi-national team responsible for the development of Cisco ACI, Cisco's flagship Software-Defined Networking solution.
It targets Data Centers of large organizations, including private/hybrid/public cloud environments. The main purpose is to replace switch-by-switch, CLI-based configuration.
We are looking for an experienced QA engineer to contribute to the test automation process.
● Participate and work closely with developers at various stages: functional specification, design reviews.
● Write detailed feature test plans and develop Python scripts for automated testing.
● Investigate script failures, modify scripts/libraries and log product defects as needed.
● Assist development engineers in defect diagnosis.
● Assist other QA engineers with code reviews and debugging efforts.