We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
Solid knowledge about IT Service management, KPI, KRI.
• Good knowledge about IT infrastructure services.
• Knowledge of foreign languages: English or French, fluent level
• Experience and certifications
o 3-5-year experience on a similar position
o ITIL framework certification will be a plus
The main responsibilities of this position will be to:
• Define, formalize and implement SLA management framework at entity level, including Service Level
Performance monitoring process at PF Romania Level
• Implement Service Level Monitoring and Reporting framework according to BNPP PF Governance framework:
• Perform a gap analysis between existing Service Level Agreements (SLAs) inside current existing contracts and
BNPP PF group framework, including but not limited to mandatory clause like Business Continuity, reversibility,
confidentiality, security, data protection and Personal Data Protection, SLA conditions, KPI, Key Risk Indicators
(KRI) for each existing IT provider.
• Setup a formal mechanism for steering the relationship with the provider (‘Steering Committee’); the frequency
of which is to depend on the criticality of the service (the more critical the service, the more frequent the steering
instruments must be).
Assure service provider reports on business activity and performance levels. The reporting framework should
include a service indicator dashboard (quality, performance, risk) for the indicators for which the service provider
made commitments in the SLA, as well as a detailed report of all incidents including for operational risk
• Review or define Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Key Risk Indicators (KRI) to monitor IT essential service
• Identify the providers with specific IT security monitoring needs, such as for example sensitive data, personal
data protection and confidentiality risks.
• Execute scheduled based permanent control
• Execute IT Risk specific activities related with all IT Providers (internal and external):
• Perform risk analysis for all IT Activities (outsourced or not). Establish/ Classify IT providers as Essential Service
providers (ESPs) or not. Conduct needed survey for ESP.
• Develop or Use existing Risk Analysis template for essential Outsourcing projects and providers
• Execute scheduled based permanent control / major control for IT essential service providers.
• Execute other risk SLA related topics for IT Providers, like IT Risk Mapping
• Plan and execute action plan for remediation of IT recommendations related with Service Level Management.
He will have to interact with internal actors, like:
• Production and support team,
• IT Governance officer,
• Information Security Officer,
• Information Continuity officer
but also with external actors / departments like:
• Risk and Control
in order to offer monthly reports and KPI as are defined on job description