Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
You are looking for someone with:
• At least 5 years of experience in a similar role;
• Excellent knowledge in using the AS400 operating system, SQL language, CL programming, RPG;
• Proficiency in English.
You will handle the following:
• Analysis, design and development of software applications;
• Identification of system deficiencies and implementation of efficient solutions;
• Collaboration with the analyst in identifying the optimal solutions and drafting the documentation;
• Creation of well-designed and reusable programs;
• Ensurance of the existence of the technical specifications for all assigned internal developments;
• Creation and execution of the project plan and adequate revision of it, in order to meet the changing needs.