Accounting Senior Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounting Senior Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Finance is more than just a support function at Dell so if you are passionate about what you do, we can offer you exciting possibilities to develop your career as an Accounting Senior Analyst in Bucharest.
We are a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation and Accounting is vital to reflecting our staggering earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results. To meet this challenge, we implement best practices, provide general financial support, resolve queries, prepare reports and provide statistics. We also design policies and procedures that adhere to audit standards and conform to FASB and SEC guidance, as well as compliance with GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley section 404.
- Good communication skills with people at all levels;
- Good understanding of accounting principles, concepts, theories, technologies and standards of professional field;
- Good working knowledge and demonstrated ability utilizing multiple systems, tools and procedures to accomplish job;
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel and Access;
- Bachelors degree in Accounting and 2-3 years of experience in accounting or audit;
- Fluent in English, self-starter, learns quickly, and attention to detail;
- Previous experience working in a multinational corporation;
- Knowledge of US GAAP.
This role is in charge with auditing transactions posted from lease origination system to the general ledger as it pertains to global commercial lease and end-of-lease portfolios. You will work across the business with multiple financial services teams to ensure the correctness of the PL and Balance Sheet as it pertains to the portfolios. Other duties include:
- Applies accounting analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations/ problems using multiple sources of information (qualitative information, quantitative research, trend data);
- Ensures that the internal accounting service level agreements, compliance with legal agreements and reporting requirements of the company are met;
- Screens, categorizes, evaluates, reconciles, reports and resolves data integrity issues
- Interprets generally defined practices and methods and recognizes and acts on inconsistencies in data or results and escalates unusual problems;
- Responsible of period end close processes related to the portfolios, including posting transactions that the sub-ledger systems do not post systematically, along with month-end adjustments;
- Monitor and analyze PL and Balance sheet transactions and ensure their correctness; deal with eventual discrepancies as it pertains to the portfolios;
- Preparation general ledger account reconciliations, review and follow up and prepare and provide clear and understandable flux commentaries on Balance Sheet movements.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you can keep tight rein on the annual revenues of a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell. Apply now!