SAP Basis and Authorization Academy
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs SAP Basis and Authorization Academy active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfill their potential, where their talents are fully utilized and company goals are met. To successfully develop and maintain this culture means that we recruit people who reflect the markets and clients we serve and the communities in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion are a critical component of our employment proposition and policies.
We give you the tools, you choose your focus: We offer an traineeship for IT/ Economics students with system administration / programming knowledge and excellent opportunities for advancement in just 6 months. After the initial training and induction period, you will assist our clients in the development of future software solutions and successful implementations of our tools together with an experienced project team. You will be part of a diverse, highly talented, multi-disciplinary team, solving some of the most interesting and future-focused problems in the SAP ecosystem. Your proven approach to creating innovative solutions is important, as is excellent communications with customers and other consultants.
• Graduate/ Final Year Student Bachelor/ Master in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering;
• Ideally previous experience with SAP Basis, system administration / architecture, etc.;
• Very good English; German or French language skills are a big plus;
• Client-oriented, strong analytical and conceptual thinking;
• Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated, enthusiasm for new approaches and innovative solutions.
Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German / French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally.
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days;
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.