Cloud/ Microservices Developer
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
At least 2-3 years SW development engineering experience
- GoLang is mandatory, Java, Python, C++, Linux Data Structures are also beneficial
- Kubernetes, containers, microservice infrastructure, Docker, Swarm also of interest
- Strong skills in application/backend engineering, developing secure REST APIs and micro-services.
- Cloud-Native Security
- Very good written and spoken English
- Work effectively in a distributed team
- Be able to learn and be willing to teach others
- Ability to work across time zones and geographies
Work on developing cloud-based PoCs and solutions.