Senior Quality Specialist (maternity cover)
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science or comparable experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a quality assurance role
- Strong experience in test automation, manual testing, and test-driven development
- Strong experience in module integration testing, acceptance testing and usability testing
- Good understanding of technology, especially test automation tools (e.g. Telerik Test Studio)
- Familiar with issue tracking tools (e.g. SAP BCP, Jira) as well with test monitoring and reporting tools (e.g. SAP GTP)
- Prepare and moderate reviews (specification, design etc.) and perform the follow up tracking of the review results.
- Creates, monitors and executes automated tests: API, UI and performance tests.
- Performs formal quality checks of deliverables for the customer before the handover to the customer.
- Participate in functional test execution.
- Should have excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with business owners to implement and drive quality goals. This position involves regular communication with senior management on quality program status and risks.
- Conduct the four eyes principle with the project manager and/or the delivery manager.
- Responsible for the further development of internal test processes, methods, tools and use cases
- Positive mindset, team player, humble, transparent, open to changes
- Passion for co-innovation with customers
- Willing to act as mentor for the team members
- Experience with Agile Development/Scrum
- Very good oral and written English language skills