It’s an exceptional market opportunity. Which is why we’re looking for exceptional people to join us. You know, like you.
Working with Certent is an opportunity to join a global company with a local attitude. We understand it’s a competitive world, and you have lots of options on where to grow your career. So it’s no wonder we strive to create a place where people want to belong, grow and make a real impact on our customers and the industry at large. So if that’s what you’re looking for, here’s some great news; we’re looking for you.
We're Certent and we value our people.
Our software and services are used by over 2,400 public, private and pre-IPO customers to administer equity management plans and financial reporting processes.
Growth is in our DNA. Not only will you have great opportunities to grow with Certent, you’ll be an integral part of our success. Deloitte Technology Fast 500 named Certent as one of the fastest growing technology companies in North America two years in a row, and we've been on the Inc 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for six years.
You will have access to a suite of perks and benefits that allow you to focus on your work in a relaxed way.
What Youll Need:
- Bachelors Degree in computer science
- 3 years of experience in Software testingQA
- Good English both verbal and written
- Knowledge of common testing methodologies
Preferred Skills include:
- Experience automating and implementing test automation using Selenium WebDriver or comparable framework
- Cloud or distributed application experience will be a bonus point
PDF SDKAPI experience
- Adobe InDesignInCopy domain expertise
What Youll Do:
- Analyze product testing requirements and create test cases
- Document and manage bugs and issues using TFS
- Work effectively meeting deadlines in an Agile environment
- Communicate issues concerns to development team, team lead and project resources
- Work independently under limited supervision, ensure that system under test meets business requirements
- Collaborate with other testers to automate cases and contribute to test plan
- Prepare testing related report
Want to chat about your career goals and see if this is a good fit? Click Apply, and if you have a critical eye and passion for analysis and testing and would like to join a global remote multi-site team, we'll be in touch to get the conversation started. In the meantime, head over to our Certent website to get to know us better.
The Team. We are expanding and as the Software AutomationManual Tester, you will be an integral part of our development process. You will be a part of a growing remote, multi-site global team.