Java developer and Integrator
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with overemployees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Within the Digital Banking unit, you will join the team in charge of development projects and industrialization for the equensWorldline electronical Signature services.
Our solution enables users to sign a digital contract in order to buy an object, an assurance or a credit. This solution creates and stores digital proof for 10 years for every signed document.
The solution uses several services developed and provided by the Global business Line of the company.
Within this team you will be responsible for implementing technical projects. Here you can find a few examples
- Migrating from one solution to another one for Document Management , for Archiving or for customer actions Tracing
- Improve performance by adding cache systems or asynchronous treatment
You will be responsible to:
- Analyse the initial demand and decompose in tangible steps
- Estimate the load and anticipate the blocking points
- Implement , test and deliver the project
- Do the customer support if needed , on the implemented project
- Assure the associated reporting and continuous improvement after each experience
Closely collaborate with the French Team
For this you will work in the Electronical Signature Team and collaborate with product teams, technical teams and support team.
You will be in relation with internal teams in order to understand the services they provide and use them.
You will participate in group discussions and have a focus on production management processes once the project is delivered. You will develop technical and functional expertise in the area of electronic Signature.
To perform these tasks you will have technical skills in Java and also in Linux, Apache, Tomcat, MySQL, Nexus ... You are also familiar with REST/SOAP and security notions like certificate management.
A one-year experience on similar activities is desired.
Knowledge on tools and practice like JIRA, ITIL network would be a plus
You will be in contact with the customer or other clients, good interpersonal skills and communication are needed.
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
• Flexible benefits:Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
• Extra vacation days;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.