Technical Contract Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Nokia active
View all jobs Technical Contract Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Join us as Technical Contract Manager& you will have the opportunity to grow professionally by handling both technical& commercial tasks. You will become a member of the Contracted Quotes team in the Supply Chain Solutions& Engineering unit within Nokia Operations for Europe region& learn in-depth the configuration of our Optics or IP Networks product portfolio& get familiar with the sales& delivery processes that enables Nokia’s business worldwide.
Your key responsibilities:
- Prepare optimal orderable& deliverable technical configurations for Optics/IP portfolio based on recurrent technical contracted quotes requests for Optics/IP Italian/Spanish customer accounts.
- Collaborate with various Nokia stakeholders (Technical Project Managers, Order Managers, Offer Leads, Sales Managers, etc.) to drive increased customer satisfaction& sales through differentiated supply chain value propositions for frame contracts already won.
- Analyse BoQs (Bill of Quantities), POs (Purchase Orders), Customer Prices Lists (CPLs)& ensure technical consistency of quotes with corresponding BoMs (Bill of Materials) generated in the same time by using corporate& local/corporate tools set up.
- Understand the end-to-end PO management system& make a difference by actively contributing with spontaneous proposals on how to improve the internal process to secure POs by Order Management team& reduce lead-times.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Electronics& Telecommunications or other related fields
- Experience in telecom industry is desired, but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply :)
- Knowledge of optics (mainly WDM - Wavelength-division multiplexing)& IP technologies is a plus
- Ability to understand& manage customer needs: you should be able to communicate fluently in English (Italian/Spanish is an advantage)
- Intermediate Excel skills (VBA macro language is a plus to adapt& evolve local tools)
- Learning agility is mandatory
- Strong autonomy
- Skilled in communicating assertively
- Attention to details
- Cooperative& team-oriented, open to sharing knowledge
What we offer:
- Flexibile time
- Competitive salary package
- Career development opportunities
- Access to online training platforms
- Meal tickets
- Transport allowance or bike/electrical scooter reimbursement
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance
- Sports/Wellness/Culture reimbursement
- Kindergarden/after-school reimbursement
- Attractive employee referral bonus so you can bring your friends too :)
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.