GL Master Data Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Garrett - Advancing Motion active.
Vezi toate job-urile GL Master Data Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Garrett is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years and continues today as the world’s leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment. With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Garrett serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings. Bring your passion to a fast paced and professional work atmosphere.
- Performs opening & closing of ledgers and ensure strict adherence to close calendar
- Performs General Ledger accounts & Cost Centers Master data maintenance
- SOX Monthly Global processes review (Opening/closing periods, Manual Journal entries, Cash Recon, etc.)
- SAP accesses maintenance (new roles assignments; tickets follow ups, etc.) and liaison with SAP Security team
- Monitor & enhance GA KPIs, SLAs; ensure correct metrics are tracked & reported
- Manage Balance sheet account reconciliation tool (E-REC) – loading of balances, system accesses, KPI reporting and communication
- Perform payments reviews and provide bank approvals
- Support for external and internal audits
- Respond timely to inquiries or requests for information from other functional and non-functional stakeholders.
- Collaborates proactively with stakeholders to seek opportunities for increased automatization and process efficiencies
- The position will report to the SwissCo & Lux Controller and will have no direct reports
- Economic / Accounting university degree
- Desired experience 2 to 5 years
- Relevant experience from industry or public accounting in Controllership, Accounting and Auditing is a plus.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- SAP and HFM experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Process and results oriented
- Reliable and consistent
- Honest, open minded and high integrity
- Ability to interact and stimulate initiative in a team environment.
- Inclined to innovation and continuous improvement.
- Interest and passion to understand the general business environment