Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gi Group Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Marketing Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
On behalf of our client, one of the worlds leading medical technology companies, we are looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist, to join the local Romanian team.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or related field;
- At least 1-year solid Marketing experience;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Ability to translate data and research into actionable marketing plans;
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills.
- Engaging the KOL communication and following up the SOP and agreement processes as well as all planning regarding the events including agenda, travel, payments;
- Supporting local sales and marketing team both in national, international and 3rd Party events;
- Preparation of required compliance documents and agreements with the KOLs, facilities, suppliers;
- Defining and providing marketing promotional materials to be used during the events;
- Work with Regional Sales Manager(s), Product Manager(s) and Marker Development Manager(s) and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget;
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts, working closely with finance;
- Document, track follow-up training activities attended by all sales and marketing staff including distributors;
- Coordination and sharing of information updates regarding the Romanian market from the Associations with the Romanian marketing team;
- Coordinating with suppliers following up vendor processes.
You will enjoy:
- An attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical insurance;
- Holiday voucher;
- Office work schedule: L-V, 09.00 - 18.00;
- Contract for an indefinite period;
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere, and a multinational environment.