Program Management Office
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Atos active
View all jobs Program Management Office active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.Requirements
- At least 1 year experience in Project Management Office or PM areaworking within a projectprogram and having a good understanding of projects environment;
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- GxM Practices: GTM; GPM; GSM, GAM;
- Communication and Leadership;
- Cross Cultural Communication;
- Presentation skills;
- Effective Meetings Public Speaking curriculum;
- Self-effectiveness and time management curriculum;
- Understanding Stress Managing Emotions curriculum;
- Developing Assertiveness and self awareness.
- Develop and maintain generic project management standards, processes and procedures;
- Provides generic and specific support for the development and content of business cases, project plans, and review and audit reports;
- Sets-up and provides detailed guidance on MS Project, produces planned and updated project and summary reports based on the current MS Project schedule, including cost breakdowns and summaries, (EVA and financial Report);
- Evaluate project performance (EVA) and recommends changes where performance is found to be unsatisfactory;
- Define the resource search process within a program, define the onboarding process; define the offboarding process;
- Quality and deliverables checklists; agree relevant milestone criteria for the Quality Checklist;
- Coordination of handover from bid to execution and from TT to delivery, initiate negotiations culminating with final quotes;
- Support Risk Management Workshops; actively signal issues and report them to the project manager;
- Identify, study and apply any communication related corporateprogram management strategies, standards, practices; seek lessons learned review program associated Risk and Issue register; stakeholder management; handover preparation sessions.
- Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines;
- Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients, stakeholders, or off-site personnelmanagement.
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
- Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area.
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.