Network engineer 1st line Fixed
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Network engineer 1st line Fixed active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Your day to day:
- 1st Line Operations of Vodafone Network in a multi-vendor environment.
- Monitors, and maintains Vodafone Germany Network, dispatches field and 2nd line personnel, performs network troubleshooting activities, provides reports and follow up in order to reach the agreed Network and NOC KPI’s.
- Preventive and corrective first level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Vodafone Network elements.
- In collaboration with 2nd Line Operations teams, work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults.
- 24h/7days monitoring of the Vodafone Germany Fixed Network, using umbrella fault management systems and specific NMS’s;
- Providing Incident management and technical resolution of 1st line network related faults and timely escalation to 2nd line when required
- Dispatches field engineers and contractors, in case of incidents that need local support and follow up the issue until it is solved;
- End to end Incident Management throughout the Incident lifecycle;
- Provides notifications related to network outages to the management team and trigger the Incident Manager to coordinate the activities in case of outages;
- Participates at internal and external training sessions in order to permanently improve his/her technical skills;
- Delivery of a world class customer service experience;
- Create and submit knowledge article to increase 1st time fix rates;
- Maintain & update NOC processes and procedures;
- Ensuring faults are escalated and resolved within the customer contracted Service Level;
- Providing Incident management and technical resolution of 1st line network related faults and timely escalation to 2nd line when required;
- Maintaining and updating the fault management systems throughout the Incident lifecycle
- Knowledge of telecommunication services, networks and technologies (GSM, UMTS, LTE, IP, PDH, SDH, DWDM);
- Capable to understand and to work with different Windows applications (WEB - based);
- Good communication skills;
- Team working oriented;
- Gained an IT qualification e.g CCNA (or working towards);
- Ideally previous work experience within a busy customer service centre in a Telecoms, Data Centre or IT;
- Good Knowledge of English and other languages (German is a plus):
- Technical university degree or student to: faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications, Information Technology;
- Nice to have: 1-2 years of experience in Operations and Maintenance activities.
- Work from Home – You can have home office 1 day per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subion
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you