Database Architect with French
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve our customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is made of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
- Familiar with the basic theory of database design, understanding the architecture of at least one type of database product
- Familiar with the theory of distributed databases, preferable to have experience in
designing and constructing distributed database systems
- Familiar with two of the mainstream RDBMS system, Sybase and Oracle
- Proficient in writing the store procedure of database and functions, preferable to have
experience in data modeling
- Familiar with at least one of these languages: CC++JavaPython
- Familiar with Linux systems
- Preferable to have experience in database modeling and maintenance
- French language is considered an advantage
- Above five (5) years of working experience in Database industry
- Ability to handle high volumes of work
- Availability to be on-call
- Go on site in case of emergency
- Provide full-round solutions for product data services
- Provide stable and efficient data services for other components
- Investigate the technologies and design ideas of various data services in order to manage various kinds of data and achieve the high availability of data service ultimately
- Provide ongoing support for problem records, identify problem situations, review the problems, engage associates to plan for investigation, work on Root Cause Analysis and provide solution in coordination with various infrastructureapplication teams
- Own the resolution of problems in hand, demonstrate analytical and problem management skills to drive the resolution and prevent re-occurrence
- Ensuring deliverables as per standards and quality in agreed schedule, review documentation of processes, tasks as applicable. Follow the best practices ensure strict adherence to guidelines
- Provide required reports on timely basis on team's behalf to senior management team
- Be able to communicate with the stakeholders and escalate in timely manner
- Drive and track service improvement initiatives
- Identify manage operational risks and contribute to mitigate the same
- Understand the set objectives and work collaboratively with the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is Processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes
By applying to this job announcement, you acknowledge and agree with our Data Protection Clause.