Engineer 2nd Line
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Engineer 2nd Line active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Your day to day:
- 2nd Line Operations network platforms in a cloud environment. Assures development, implementation, modification, testing and harmonising software and hardware solutions for informatics systems and telecom applications running in operator’s network.
- Develop and implement solution to solve complex software and hardware network issues.
- Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time.
- Work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults. Perform data configuration, software rollout and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions.
- In case of incident assure trouble shooting analysis and all the repair actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service restoration of applications.
- Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network. Take corrective measures based on performance management and indicators trend analysis
- Assure planned work activities, network rollout, software upgrades and parameter changes in applications ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities
- Perform acceptance test and integration/configuration activities of new network elements of the platforms.
- Develop and adapt personalized software
- New software and hardware solution implementation
- Solving of software and hardware malfunctions
- Very good knowledge of network principles for 2G/3G/LTE technologies : Voice Mail, SMSC,
- Good Knowledge of cloud operations
- Good knowledge of operating systems: Linux, Unix, Solaris and database handling (Oracle, LDAP)
- Analyse and interpret traces (Wireshark traces, signalling monitoring tool traces, network element traces, logs);
- Coding, Network Automation, Adaptive Web Design (i.e Python, Java Script ,etc....)
- Familiar with Agile , DevOPS concepts
- Team work oriented
- English (spoken and written)
- University degree: Technical Degree is a plus
- 1-2 years of experience in Network Operations and Maintenance activities
- Coding trainings and certificates or equivalent
- Cloud trainings and certifications
- Work from Home – You can have home office 1 day per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subion
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you