Engineer 2nd Line IP Service and Backbone Layer Operations
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Engineer 2nd Line IP Service and Backbone Layer Operations active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
2nd Line Operations of Local DC network, firewalls, loadbalancer and accesscontrol systems in a multi-vendor environment.
Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time. In collaboration with 1st Line Operations teams,work out procedures related to the analysis of alarms in order to detect and eliminate faults. Perform data configuration, software rollout and support integration activities with planning and delivery functions. Key accountabilities:
- In case of incident, assure trouble shooting analysis and all the repair actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service restoration of IP Network.
- Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the network. Take corrective measures based on performance management and indicators trend analysis
- Assure planned work activities, network rollout, software upgrades and parameter changes in IP network ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities
- Assure Service Level Agreements and Service-KPIs with involved internal and external partners
- Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the network Core competencies, knowledgeand experience:
- Very good knowledge of networking and network security principles and protocols – TCP/IP (Routing, Switching), firewall and loadbalancer operations and administration
- Hands-on experience with Cisco (i.e. Nexus, ASR, ASA), F5 or A10 loadbalancers, Fortinet or Palo Alto firewalls,Juniper (i.e. SRX)
- Analyse and interpret traces (Wireshark traces, network element traces, logs)
- Team working oriented
- English (spoken and written)
- German (spoken and written) University degree: faculty of Electronics , Telecommunications and Information Technology;
1-3 years of experience in IP Network Operations and Maintenance activities;
CISCO trainings and certificates or equivalent;
Firewall/Security training and certificates or equivalent. Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subion
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you