Financial Business Analyst
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of financial analysis and reporting experience, with commercial finance experience
- Advanced Excel ( Power Pivot and Macro ) & Power BI
- Reporting set up and Data Analytics
- Fluent in English
- BABS or MBA degree in Economics, Finance or Computer Sciences
- Experience in Multinationals with multi-product multi-segment finance roles.
- Experience with managing large amount of data, building business simulation models with multiple variables and easy-to-use user interfaces, reporting out screens.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work with multiple stakeholders, translating user requirements into exact specifications of tasks.
- Ability to develop and communicate multiple options for solutions for more complex tasks.
- Highly developed analytical and organizational skills.
- High sense of responsibilities and commitment to deliver quality work.
This role involves centrally manage data consolidation, reporting, modelling and analytical tasks for the Western Europe HQ Finance team and also provides the all-up insight on the business performance in the Area.
The key responsibility of Business Analyst is to provide reporting, analytical support and technical expertise (excel, reporting and database tools) by consolidating, checking and ensuring data consistency, preparing forecasts, business-scenario and simulation models (e.g. power pivot), easy-to-use analyses and reports.
- Responsible for driving overall reporting structure and to support monthlyquarterly business reviews.
- Provide deep analytics to draw insights to revenue performance.
- Benchmark revenue and productivity performance and support to identify improvement actions to drive revenue upsides.
- Run processes defined in the Rhythm of Business, related to Forecasting, Month-end close analytics and Quarterly Business Connection.
- Simplify and standardize reporting ( local reports, need for ad-hoc requests).
- Budget Planning: a key contributor in driving annual revenue budget planning.
- Support the implementation of world-wide budget planning tool as well as overall process orchestration. Leverage latest set of tools (Modern BI, predictive analytics) to drive healthy assessment and dialogue around business forecast.
- Drive clear insights from internal and external metrics and trends and provide clarity and alignment around the story with Area leadership, both as part of the quarterly monthly rhythm and ad-hoc where necessary.