Technical Lead 1st Line
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Lead 1st Line active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day:
- Responsible for ensuring the network’s high standards of performance and quality for European Network Operations Center by: supporting technical experts, controling the end to end quality, acting as a point of interaction between Vodafone OpCo’s. 3rd parties and European NOC and performing relevant report and analysis to identify particular issues in the network(alarm/ticket/incident based).
- 1st Line Operations of Vodafone Network in a multi-vendor environment.
- Monitors and maintains Vodafone Network, dispatches field, NOC and 3rd parties in incident related situations.
- Performs preventive and corrective first level troubleshooting ensuring quality, continuity of service and the restoring time for Vodafone Network elements.
- Represent Danubius NOC team in incidents review meetings
- Act as a responsible person from European NOC Italy team to follow up and escalate incidents
- Find different solutions and workarounds for incidents that violate the SLA
- Investigate current proccess issues and propose solutions to partners / management
- Propose new procedures and operational processes for eficientisation and optimisation of activities to meet the Network and NOC KPI’s
- Coordinate technical teams involved in solving of complex incidents
- Escalate ticket incidents to Vodafone OpCo’s partner management team and to 3rd parties
- Provide periodical reports related to incident tickets
- Provide details to recovery team for solving incidents as fast as possible.
- Report to higher management critical incidents
- Provide notifications in due time and sends correct information regarding technical incidents to all agreed groups
- Ensure communications across vendors, other departments or other OpCos to meet the agreed SLAs.
- Provide notifications and recommendations to management team regarding network disfunctionalities or issues with other parties.
- Provide support to NOC teams during the interventions on complex and critical incidents.
- Coach technical experts for maintaining a high level of performance.
- Support on boarding process for new staff in 1st Level European NOC Italian RAN team with trainings.
- Technical University (Telecom, Computer, Electrical Engineering)
- English language (written and spoken – minimum B2 level)
- Italian language(written and spoken – minimum B1 level)
- Technical expertise in telecommunication area (switching, transmission, networking, RAN) 2 years.
- Telecom experience in an international environment 2 years
- Experience with interventions during emergency situations (network faults after disaster situations: fire, earthquake, floods).
- Good communication with internal and external partners
- Ability to take quick decisions in high-stress conditions
- Planning, organizing
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Work from Home – You can have home office 1 day per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subion
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you