Software Developer (MS Bot Framework, Azure ML)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Software Developer (MS Bot Framework, Azure ML) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• 2-4 years of relevant experience;
• Intermediate/advanced knowledge of: ReactJS, Node.js, Microsoft Bot framework, LUIS, Azure Machine learning, Microsoft Graph API, C# .net API;
• Basic level: Microsoft Azure (VMs, Web apps, Web API, App Service, AD apps, Application Gateway, Networking, Web jobs, Insights;
• Power BI basic, Load Balancer, etc), Git;
• Nice to have: Visual Studio DevOps.
You will have the opportunity to get a big picture of the overall BearingPoint IT landscape and be part of developing and integrating new IT systems.
If you want to be autonomous and work with Microsoft Bot Framework, Azure Machine learning and other future-leaning applications and technologies, this position is for you.
- Develop elastic / adaptive applications and modules that will integrate easily into the existing systems and help the team deliver innovative services and products, in accordance with clients’ specifications;
- Participate in the design of new projects and user experiences, harmonizing existing and potential applications;
- Create specific documentation for changes and improvements in the software, including internal and external documentation that contain functional and technical solutions related to the software issues.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subion for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally.
- Between 23 and 30 vacation vacation days before obtaining a bachelor’s degree);
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.