System Project Quality Control, Engineering Center Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs System Project Quality Control, Engineering Center Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
QualificationsUniversity Bachelor or Master Degree in EngineeringKnowledge in Automotive Software development process.In-depth knowledge in the Software Quality Assurance.Knowledge of the A-SPICE requirements.Experience in process modeling (e.g. V-Cycle).Experience with requirements tracking systems (e.g. DOORS), software modeling and design tools and project tracking systems (e.g. JIRA).Efficient work style and good communication skills.High perseverance, initiative and attention to details.Strong problem-solving skills.Self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule own tasks.Target, process and quality orientation.Readiness for occasional training-related trips to Hungary or Germany.Fluency in English required. Additional Information#LikeABosch Benefits:25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services Annual performance bonus Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts Inspiring working conditionsResponsibilities
- Determination of the quality assurance strategy for the assigned products.
- Securing the adequate use of quality methods and processes in product development.
- Generating and regular updating of the product-related quality forecast with risk assessment and if required initiating measures and reviewing their efficiency.
- Independent evaluation of product/process maturity and early escalation of risks in the Q-Organization.
- Comparing the Q-objectives for products/projects with superior objectives (e.g. GE, division, customer) and reporting to the superior level defined for the product/project as well as the superior Q-function.
- Generating the quality report based on the defined quality objectives and KPI.
- Escalate when measures for reaching the Q-objectives are insufficient.
- Key Process Indicators - collection, evaluation and action definition if required.
- Review full implementation and timely realization of the specified Q-requirements in the product design.
- Cooperation in planning and performing Quality Gates and presenting a critical view of the QG evaluations.
- Cooperation in system- and design-FMEA, review of the process-FMEA and securing the interface between the FMEA.
- Supporting the group leader(s) in process definitions and related risk assessments.
- Supporting activities for the visualization tools used as an interface of the quality management system.
- Perform quality management system related trainings.
- Ensuring methodological quality of quality techniques (e.g. 8D, QG, FMEA, DRBFM, PE).
- Prepare process audits, plan, execute and generate audit report and close.
- Accompanying quality assurance of internationally distributed software projects.
- Participation in building an internationally active QA assurance.
- Monitoring of the project activities in terms of compliance with standards, directives and processes.