Validation Test Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Validation Test Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
QualificationsEducation:Bachelors / Masters degree in Electrical Engineering;Know-How:Min. 2 years of experience in an industrial laboratory;Experience in engineering, electrics as well as maintenance;Experience in the field of automotive is an advantage;Good knowledge in MS-Office;Experience in test & test rig development, test execution & data processing;Personality: Motivation and commitment to get involved, learn and contribute to the development of leading edge technologies in collaboration with a global network of experts; Good communication, strong analytical skills, team oriented, initiative, perseverance and attention to details;Self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule own tasks;Target, process and quality orientation;Languages spoken: Fluent in English; German can be an advantage;Additional Information#LikeABosch Benefits: o 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us; o Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that; o Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant; o Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us; o Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services; o Annual performance bonus; o Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts; o Inspiring working conditions;Responsibilities
- Set-up, preparation and execution of environmental, electrical and functional test programs to check the product reliability; analysis of potential impacts on products during validation;
- Conception, set-up, maintenance and modification of functional test equipment;
- Evaluation and validation of new products regarding field application, electrical circuits and layout;
- Communication and agreement of measures with other Bosch laboratories and external suppliers to improve the product reliability;
- Release test cost estimation; tracking and compliance to deadlines and budget during release testing;
- Support quality assurance processes;