International Affiliates Account Manager
Remember the last time you danced in a supermarket or while shopping for clothes? We are the ones playing that music for you.
Mood Media is the Global Leader in elevating Customer Experiences – combining Sight, Sound, Scent, Social Media and Mobile Solutions to create greater emotional connections between brands and consumers. Our clients include companies of all sizes and market sectors, from the world´s biggest brands to thousands of small businesses. Our solutions reach more than 150 million people every day at 500,00+ client locations in 106 countries.
• Grow Mood’s revenues from EMEA Affiliates. Specific Affiliates will be assigned
• Develop effective and high-quality relationships with EMEA Affiliates owners, managers and department leaders
• Establish regular communications with EMEA Affiliates: phone, email, video calls, visits
• Serve as product, operations and service consultant to all int’l Affiliates (liaise with the Affiliates’ Operations managers)
• Coordinate training on Mood’s solutions, sales, back-end systems, content management etc.
• Drive business development initiatives: joint projects with Mood teams and/or other Affiliates, cross-sell, upsell
• Support Affiliates on their sales efforts: collect and process information from within Mood and other markets, consult on the implementation of Mood’s solutions, sales collateral and marketing materials, join the Affiliates in their sales meetings (on demand)
• Serve as point of contact for all of the Affiliates’ needs: troubleshooting, contract management, knowledge sharing, escalations etc.
• Work with Mood’s internal teams to constantly improve the cooperation between the Affiliates and Mood group
• Support Mood’s sales, operations, product, content and marketing teams for regional & international projects
• Support Executive Director Strategic Affairs on general Affiliates-related tasks
• The role requires travel, mostly within Europe
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills are required. Additional language knowledge is a plus
• Good interpersonal communication skills and presentation skills + ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment
• Hands-on mentality + problem solving skills + strive to continuous improvement
• Strong business acumen, especially the ability/ flexibility to represent Mood’s interests towards the Affiliates and vice versa
• Ability to interact and work effectively with all profiles and manage where appropriate creative resources