This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Preh active
View all jobs System Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The development of high-voltage and/or high-power automotive energy management products are playing an active role in shaping the future of the electric mobility era, where cars get fully electrified. This is a core competence of our E-mobility Division.
We are currently looking for passionate engineers who can make a difference.
THE ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzing and reviewing customer specifications;
- Creating/maintaining one or more system architecture(s);
- Create system specification(s) (documentation);
- Define macro product functionalities and allocate them to system blocks;
- Moderate cross discipline meetings (HW/SW/ME);
- Bachelor degree in Automatic Control and Computer Engineering, Electronics or similar;
- Knowledge of embedded systems, model based engineering, programming, algorithms, Programmable Logic, Digital logic design, Digital Signal Processing, Communication protocols (CAN, SPI);
- Understanding of system control engineering, electronics and physics and capacity to analyze technical problems;
- Familiar with formal structured development process;
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills (German language skills are an advantage);
- Experience in international multi-site teamwork can be a plus.
For Seniors we consider an advantage, the knowledge of:
- Electronic devices fabrication processes, material handling, production line machines/procedures;
- Development steps applied in software , hardware and mechanics development process;
- Common hardware building blocks (comparator, signal conditioning, Solid-state relay, etc.);
- Functional safety of electrical and/or electronic systems in production automobiles;
- Young and dynamic working environment;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Meal vouchers;
- International Work Environment;