Junior Reporting Officer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cegeka Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Reporting Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy.
On the Romanian Market, Cegeka has more than 500 employees in two offices: Bucharest and Iasi.
We have 3 Business Units: Applications, Infrastructure and Professional Services.
Cegeka’s mission is to help customers survive and thrive in a world where the rules of the game are constantly changing. We do this by “unburdening” C-level decision makers and helping them become digital to the core.
The world of IT is mostly about cold, hard facts and figures. These, of course, are crucial. But we want to make a difference: with our human approach, our empathy with customers’ business pains, and our commitment to make a tangible difference.
The “real” Cegeka cannot be summed up in one definition, as it is a patchwork of different people, cultures, talents, personalities and customers. It’s exactly this diversity, and the fact that we succeed in delivering great projects together, that makes us who we are.
However, Cegeka employees are expected to rally behind a set of values and principles such as ownership, curiosity, agility, entrepreneurship and respect. And everyone is expected to step out of their comfort zone when it comes to solving our customers’ problems.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
You are part of the CGMSC (Cegeka Global Managed Services Center) division as a member of the Business Support Team and you will work in close cooperation with the Business Controller of the division.
Your mission is to report data to stakeholders for further analysis in order to map the activities and/or goals of the Business Support Team and to make it possible for the hierarchy to make well-grounded decisions.
• Support the hierarchy by checking, processing, analysing, working out and reporting the standard and complex data of files within his/her domain of expertise.
• Execute qualitative checks on the quantitative or qualitative data in the reporting phase in order to be able to report the correct information.
• Answer ad hoc questions by stakeholders in order to support them in the execution of their work.
• Follow-up the reporting procedures in order to guarantee a qualitative reporting.
What you need to know and have:
• Financial knowledge or bachelor’s degree in Finance/Economics
• Have excellent English skills, both written and verbal
• Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (mainly Excel)
• Reliable follow up and follow-through skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Attention to details
• Problem solving skills with a process driven mind-set
• Eager to embrace new challenges and learning opportunities
• Able to work in a dynamic environment with continually changing priorities and tasks
• Willing to set a positive example and “can do” attitude
• Show initiative in day to day tasks
• Show professionalism in all communication (phone calls, emails)
What we offer:
• Headquarters in the centre of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus 1 day added at every 3 years within the company
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
• Meal tickets
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
• Free Bookster Subscription (Bookster is a modern library, in which you will find the best and most divers books of the moment – from personal and professional development to hobbies and fiction)
• Preferential rates to a dental clinic
• Massage within the company premises
• Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)