Scheduler- Audit Delivery Center
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
The Regional Audit Delivery Centres (RADC) were developed to support Audit and Assurance engagement teams with the completion of Audit processes and engagement support administrative activity as part of the wider Audit Transformational Change Programme. The RADC’s are designed to support teams across the engagement lifecycle of an audit process through performing standard audit tasks in work packages and providing a range of support services to reduce the levels of administrative work placed on practitioners.
The RADC’s supports more efficient and cost effective working practices, whilst ensuring quality standards are maintained and improved. The activity undertaken within the Centres will evolve as they become embedded into the audit life cycle and as Deloitte Way Workflows are launched and implemented.
The success of Audit Transformation is reliant on effective change management at all levels in Member Firms and you will play a pivotal role in influencing and transforming how audit work is undertaken in the future at a Global level. You will be part of a Team that will contribute to developing best practise and be key in driving continuous improvement within the Centres.
To qualify for the role you must have:
• University student of any faculty (Bachelor’s or Master’s studies);
• Previous experience is desirable and will be taken into consideration if no higher level of education.
• Fluent in English (knowledge of other languages will be an asset) & (French, German, Italian, Spanish);
• Attention to detail;
• Good analytical skills;
• Able to multi task and take a systematic approach to work and ability to prioritise workload under pressure;
• Attention to detail, with a sense of responsibility and delivery of results;
• Good communication skills;
• Good command of the Microsoft Office package (mainly Excel and Word);
• Strong client service and problem solving orientation
• Able to work in a team and be proactive;
• Confident and professional communicators
• Interested in international business environment and professional development
• Demonstrate a commitment to developing yourself.
The role is a link between Deloitte staff based across Europe (we call these CFT’s) who deal directly with Deloitte’s customers (we call these clients), and the Deloitte staff in the Bucharest shared service centre (we call these RADC staff).
RADC’s have been set up as part of a wider transformational change programme to enable change to the audit end to end process across Deloitte. The centre is used by Client Facing Teams across the globe to perform specific tasks as part of the audit service provided to clients.
The scheduler is responsible for co-ordinating the workflow within the centre monitoring the levels, progress and completion of activity. The role is required to allocate the audit activity to the right person/team in the centre. This role is an important in supporting the centre to work in an effective way to deliver high quality outputs.
This role is an ideal opportunity for someone wishing to understand the wider processes of business operations and will have lots of interaction with multiple stakeholders. It is most suited to someone who wants to develop and enhance their planning & co-ordination skills alongside strengthening their communication and customer relation skills.
As a Scheduler your responsibilities include:
• Ensuring work requests received from engagement teams are complete and all relevant information is included for the team to process them. Track the progress of the activity and send completed work back to the Client Facing Team.
• Interacting with the managers of each team to confirm status of workload and availability of team members. Updating the scheduling tool with the work capacity of each team on a daily basis by taking into account changes in availability of team members.
• Track upcoming requests against staff workloads and communicate potential problems
• Reviewing processing times and expected delivery dates of requests and assigning them to the relevant teams, while taking into capacity and team availability;
• Liaising directly with audit teams to assess the levels of work expected, confirming pre-booked work and ensure all requests are submitted within the agreed timelines.
• Managing Internal communication mailboxes as deemed required for the scheduling activity
• Interacting with managers of each team in regards to data and information issues, to ensure accuracy and high standard of work.
• Managing access rights of team members to the IT systems used in delivery of audit work
• Preparing reports related to team capacity and status of booked work
• Organizing meetings between Audit Delivery Centre Team Leads and Member Firm Client Facing Teams, with the purpose of discussing details of complex requests
• Participating in a customised training programme as well as coaching by others to become more independent and acquire technical know-how.
• Delivering and executing your work to the highest standard, taking ownership for your allocated tasks and completing them within stated timelines.
• Understanding and following Deloitte policies and complies with personal and other independence requirements set by regulatory bodies and Deloitte policies relating to engagement/ project acceptance, relationships with the client.
• Acting with honesty and integrity in all areas of activity. Understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
• Identifying and embracing our purpose and values and puts these into practice in your professional life.
• Understanding how your daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Modern offices with excellent facilities
• Good work-life balance – predictable working hours
• Office-based job with limited/no travel
• Working in a multi-national environment with Deloitte professionals from across Europe
• Extensive training and the possibility of acquiring external qualifications
• Opportunity for a career in Finance for a non-Finance & Accounting graduate