Internal Audit Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Valuement active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internal Audit Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Valuement is the largest local consultancy specialized in retail processes. Leveraging the experience of both seasoned retail professionals and specialized change management consultants, Valuement offers its professional services for Store Operations, Supply Chain, Category Management and Finance & Risk Management.
The company is part of Valuement Group, a network of consultancies which serves over 50 of the largest retail players in Europe, CIS and the Middle East.
Founded in 2014, the Romanian office is proud to serve its partners, leaders of the FMCG, DIY and specialized retail markets and continuous to diversify its capacities to advise its clients in the implementation of their latest projects.
On behalf of one of our retail clients, we are looking for an Internal Audit Manager to work from the Bucharest based head office, but with an important field presence (stores, warehouse) as well.
• Exceptional ability and flexibility in oral communication and report writing. English is mandatory, French is a big plus.
• Experience in working with C-level and addressing multiple functions.
• Familiarity with ERP systems (preferably SAP), BI tools and data-intensive analysis.
• A very high standard of analytical and conceptual skills is essential.
• Experience in Retail or FMCG.
• Previous Audit /Risk Management/Forensic experience.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Internal Audit Manager’s responsibilities will include:
• Overall audit activity for an assigned area of the retailer’s business with a focus on operations.
• Preparation of short, medium and long-term audit plans based on comprehensive business risk / controls assessment.
• Testing the compliance of existing internal controls and evaluation of existing controls, policies & procedures for improvement.
• Ensuring compliance with the retailer’s policies and procedures.
• Identifying the potential to improve operational efficiency.
• Perform special assignments including forensic investigations.
The Internal Audit Manager will be part of Valuement’s team for a period of up to six months during which: intensive trainings will be conducted and participation in engagements (audits, consulting projects) will occur.
• Competitive salary
• Company Car
• Meal Tickets and Medical Insurance
o Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
o Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
o Valuement Eastern Europe informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
o Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by Valuement Eastern Europe HR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties