Senior .Net Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior .Net Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• At least 4 years of previous experience in a similar position;
• Good knowledge of the following programming languages / technologies:
- C#, .NET 3.5 to .NET 4.6;
-ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC;
-Web Services (SOAP, REST, Web API);
-Entity Framework (EF), ADO.NET,
-MS SQL Server 2016, Crystal Reports;
• Experience with the following programming languages / technologies is considered a plus:
-.NET Core, Angular 2+, NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis), Kubernetes, SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS), Orchard.
• Excellent level in English language - both spoken and written.
• Actively participate into the process of establishing, reviewing and implementing the internal development guidelines, practices and procedures;
• Support the business analysis team with analyzing and proposing the appropriate technical solution;
• Develop, maintain and extend the software application based on specified documentation;
• Review and provide feedback to the analysis team, based on the requirements, specification and documents;
• Support the testing team by investigating and fixing the application’s faults as required;
• Report progress to Team Lead and/or Product Owner.