Sales Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Sales Customer Service Representative active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
You might be surprised how many different products are developed by Bosch Romania. So why not explore what we do, where we do it and how life is at Bosch?
• Fluent English speaker
• Excellent communication skills
• 1-2 years customer service experience
• Proficient in MS Office programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook and comfortable with IT systems
• Strong computer navigation and typing skills
• Good attention to detail-oriented, a critical-thinker, experienced at investigating and resolving complex issues
• Effectively collaborate with others
• Process all orders received via local system. Orders are received primarily by email, with some also received directly through our Online system.
• Communicate pro-actively with internal and external customers regarding order status and other topics in a professional, positive and courteous manner.
• Review and maintain customers open orders on a daily basis.
• Investigate and resolve order processing issues reported by customers and working cross-functionally with other departments to resolve customer queries.
• Resolve e-mail, telephone inquiries and liaise directly with customers on a variety of issues such as pricing, inventory availability, terms, delivery or general questions.
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure accuracy of data maintained on SAP
• Keeping customer account changes up to date and communicated to the commercial sales team.
• Keep up to date on products, inventory levels, special requirements and promotions, communicated from various departments to support the delivery of an excellent customer service.
• Communicate regularly with your Team Lead of all changes, issues and potential concerns with any customer accounts. Employees are empowered to share ideas and to drive and support continuous improvement.
• Work with our central warehouse customer claims. Complete all customer or staff requested reporting supporting internal and external data requests.
• Develop and maintain fruitful customer and internal colleague relationships.
• Responsible for complying with and executing applicable Quality Management System (QMS) processes, to support the delivery of an excellent customer experience.
• Other duties as assigned