At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
• Relevant experience with Python
• Relevant experience with HTML/CSS
• Knowledge of developing under Linux
Would be preferred:
• PHP/Zend Framework
• Apache web server
• JIRA – epics/user-stories
• X.509 Certificates
• GIT (or equivalent)
• Protocol Buffers
• Estimating Portal changes – identifying tasks and scale
• Low-level design of new functionality
• Writing or enhancing Epics/User Stories
• Coding, unit test, and pre-integration-test
• Updating documentation e.g. design, user guide, release notes
• Support QA in system/integration test
• Investigating problems in released deliverables
• Fixing defects