Contract Specialist with Russian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Contract Specialist with Russian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
Education and Experience Required
• University degree in business administration, communications, information technology or law
• Typically 1-2 years of experience in a business administration, or account management
• Being able to handle batch-work/working on data clustering and handling large volumes of information.
• Work with competing priorities and manage multiple tasks
• Work on self-directed activities with minimal supervision
• Possesses a sense of urgency with ability to stay focused on goals and objectives
• Knowledge of Oracle tools (Siebel PRM) would be a plus
• Thorough Excel and Word knowledge
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Fluent English and Russian
• Demonstrated analytical skills and strong process orientation
• Excellent communication skills, with ability to build and maintain strong internal/external relationships
The Contracts Specialist owns the end-to-end Contract Solutions for Channel business. Coordination of Contract setup, updates, terminations, performance review and system setup. They are responsible for below processes:
• Partner on boarding, contracts modifications, mergers and acquisitions, terminations of agreements
• Exhibit knowledge and maintenance
• Partner Performance Review coordination with the country stakeholders
• Step-by-step guidance for account managers on contracts solutions
• Resolution of intermediate to complex partner contract issues
• Communication using the most appropriate channels, frequency
• Drives implementation of new processes/tools at the assigned country/cluster level
• Contractual data research and report creation as per business requirements
• Contractual template and letter creation and dispatching
• Work with specific tools for partner and customer data reporting
• Executes new process or project implementation as indicated by project manager