Product Designer, Research
Are you passionate about user centered design? Do you have a knack for analyzing different data types to better understand customer pain points? Do you love advocating for the best possible customer experience?Intralinks’ Product Design team is seeking a user experience researcher to help Intralinks make evidence-based product decisions.
The ideal candidate is self-directed strategic thinker. They have the skills and experience to use quantitative and qualitative research methods to collect, analyze and uncover key user insights about our strategic financial products.
- Collaborate with leadership across design, product management and engineering to establish customer experience criteria for our products
- Draft research plans, including selecting appropriate methodologies to match the study goals
- Provide task management, execution, and methodological recommendations to help with research planning. Communicate effectively with colleagues about the progress of research initiatives.
- Moderate research studies (interviews, usability testing), as well as facilitate design brainstorming exercises with stakeholders and scrum team members.
- Strong understanding of a wide range of user research methods. Ability to recommend appropriate methodologies and draft research plans.
- Methodologies include contextual interviews, usability testing, card sorting, survey development, heuristic reviews, competitive analysis, product usage analytics, etc.
- Excellent critical thinking skills. Ability to quickly analyze multiple data points and surface actionable insights.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and soft skills.
- Experience planning, conducting, analyzing and reporting on user studies for discovery and evaluation. Ability to facilitate interviews and design workshops.
- Effectively communicate study results to stakeholders, product owners, engineers, and fellow design colleagues. Provide the team with business opportunities and actionable insights.
- Ensure methods of gathering and measuring both quantitative metrics and qualitative feedback are embedded in an agile product design process.
From the Hiring Manager
Our global team has grown by about 30% in the last 5 months. This number will continue to grow with an increased investment in product design. This is especially true in Bucharest. Despite being a large software company with a 20-year legacy, our local team has managed to nurture a start-up feel. I am eager to meet any and all candidates interested in pursuing this opportunity with us.