Java Software Engineer - 104976
METRO SYSTEMS Romania is a subsidiary of METRO SYSTEMS Germany. Since 2006, when METRO SYSTEMS Romania was established in Bucharest, the number of employees has increased steadily to 800. The second office was founded in Brasov in 2014.Cerinte
You’re a great fit if you have:
* 2+ years hands-on development experience. Use of frameworks and knowledge of MVC design patterns higly desirable
* Knowledge of “NoSQL” datastores such as Cassandra and ElasticSearch;
* Experience building REST APIs, using JSON and Swagger;
* Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
* Familiarity with Continuous Delivery and tools such as Jenkins, Git.
* Have experience/knowledge of microservices and Docker container technology managed with Kubernetes;
* Are familiar with real-time data streaming and Big Data processing technologies like Spark, Kafka.
Why should you join us?
Digital Readiness stands for the capability of Metro to deliver outstanding digital solutions on a global scale instantaneously.
You will be part of a distributed team of technical experts focused on developing the new Metro solution for managing customer information for multichannel services.
What we’re looking for?
* Are comfortable working in an Agile, fast paced environment with a high focus on finding the best solutions for our customers;
* Are able to design and write high-performance, reliable, maintainable code and are familiar with TDD and DevOps;
* Have hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between;
* Have a systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive;
* Are comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders;
* Will focus on lowering the meantime between having ideas and making stuff happen;
* Have a good sense of humor.