Fiber Optic Supervisor
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active.
Vezi toate job-urile Fiber Optic Supervisor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
INITIAL TRAINING AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCES
- Degree in Technical fields, Engineering, Design.
- 1 year in the same position or sphere of activity.
- Control office software packages (Excel, Word, Outlook Express), Internet Explorer and Google Earth.
- Language: English and Romanian
- Supervision of all Fiber Optic Deployments activities for a complete project especially on-site
- Daily control of the activities of Subcontractors or internal resources for the projects in progress, both in terms of Quality and Quantity
- Reporting periodically internally and if the case to the Customer
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with Subcontractors, Local Authorities and utilities representatives together with the local CAMUSAT representatives in order to assure a good flow for execution of the works and their Acceptance by the Customer
- Monitoring the Quality of the works and the respect of the Customer’s execution rules and the Design up to the Final Acceptance including with the state representatives (ISC)
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervision of all Fiber Optic Deployments activities starting from survey, Design up to the Final Acceptance (Construction Book)
- Monitoring daily the activities of Subcontractors for the projects in progress
- Integrating and correlating the works and activities between the Subcontractors or/and the internal Departments involved in Execution process
- Site Survey when necessary
- Developing and maintaining a good relationship with Local Authorities and utilities representatives together with the local CAMUSAT representatives in order to assure a good flow for execution of the works
- Identify, expose, clarify and solve survey/execution problems on-site.
- Be able to evaluate case by case the best optimal solution for fiber optic deployments.
- Elaborate periodically reports to the management regarding the execution of the project.
- Working in a team for completing the project in time and in budget
- Motivating salary and performance bonuses
- Opportunity to work in major innovative and international projects
- Opportunity to interact with diverse cultures and technologies
- Performance-based career and development opportunities in a multicultural environment
- Training and certifications
- Benefits package (medical pass and others)