This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- English excellent written and verbal communication skill, including technical writing;
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis;
- Modeling techniques and methods;
- Strong managerial skills, efficiency in coordinating meetings and solving problems;
- Strategic and analytical thinking;
- The ability to work under pressure;
- Autonomous, responsible, flexible, proactive person;
- Operational experience and knowledge of the business processes preferably in shared services;
- Strategic planning;
- Knowledge of specific IT tools and systems (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, TFS, Power BI, DAX, Power Pivot, Power Query);
- Availability for traveling.
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus .Responsibilities
- Business process design and modeling;
- Data analytics based on business needs;
- Analyze operational data, draw conclusions & propose improvement suggestions;
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, develop and implement solutions;
- Translate operational requirements into technical requirements and vice versa - liaison between Operations and support departments;
- Coordinate improvement initiatives in Operations Department as assigned by OPM;
- Develop business cases;
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects;
- Provide support and consultancy within the organization in the following areas: process design and improvement, data analytics, reporting;
- Participate as consultant for reporting/analytics/ BA topics in meetings (e.g. kick-off for new service, service changes, bids etc.);
- Gather business requirements from Operations & transfer to reporting/IT/automation specialist;
- Document processes according to company quality standards.