This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BullGuard active
View all jobs Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Pharmacy - Health active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
BullGuard is a pioneer in the Internet of Things (IoT) and connected device security for consumers. It released the world’s first IoT vulnerability checker and following the acquisition of Dojo Labs is leading the consumer cyber-security industry in providing the highest level of protection to consumers across all of their internet-connected devices and smart homes.Requirements
- Degree in Economics/ Finance;
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Working experience with ERP Systems in Finance is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Attention to details and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Coordinate monthly, quarterly and annual closing process according to Company accounting and financial guidelines, covering several countries.
- Ensure Balance Sheet health check.
- Provide support during the annual financial and tax audit.
- Support the implementation of miscellaneous projects as required.
- Ad hoc activities when needed.