Do you speak German? Career opportunity in accounting! LD90231
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Fluent in German and medium English
• Accounting knowledge – basic level
• University graduate
• Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation
• Communicative and willingness to learn
• Some experience in dealing with invoice and credit notes will be advantage
• Invoice processing and resolution
• Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments
• Communication and clarifications with suppliers
• Assist with month-end closing
• Preparation of reports
• An attractive compensation package including performance based bonus, meal tickets, life & medical insurance
• Great chance to develop your career
• Wide range of trainings such as domain trainings, soft skills development and foreign languages upskilling
Why use Recruitment Agency
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
• All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries.
Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.