Java Enthusiast (Java Web Developer)
Get to know us:
H GRUP is an IT Services company that has been a key player on the Romanian market for over 12 years, and offers a full range of services, from software app development to support for IT infrastructures and global outsourcing.
Today, Groupe HN has offices in 5 countries (USA, France, Portugal, Spain and Romania) with over 1000 employees and provides services and solutions to business fields such as Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Energy and Utilities.
We are proud to share our technical and business expertise to more than 100 international customers as well as the innovative, reliable and sustainable solutions they expect from us.
We are constantly looking for talented people to joins our company. If you are the person who grows in a challenging and multinational environment, we are waiting for you to join our team!
Your mission in our team:
- You will work on IWeb and Internet Marketing Websites applications that manages all public websites for EQD and EXO listed are 42 websites and 2 sub-applications/modules.
- Contribute in all phases of application development lifecycle;
- Participate in establishing web development strategies;
- Write well designed, efficient code compliant with existing framework and standards;
- Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document web applications;
- Collaborate in upgrading website architectures and overall structure of web applications;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
- Assist in development of new web features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers;
- Understand the code-base of existing applications and suggest improvements, fix bugs, and add new features, as needed;
- Support continuous improvements by investigating alternatives and technologies.
Do you have what it takes?
- At least 3 years of experience working with Java/J2EE (OOP/Servlets/JSP);
- At least one year experience with Spring and Hibernate;
- Good knowledge of CSS, HTML, Bootstrap;
- Good knowledge of Angular and basic knowledge of Jquery;
- Experience working with IntelliJ or Eclipse, Git, Maven, Jenkins and JUnit;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Experience working with a CMS-related framework is a plus.
We also will appreciate:
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English only meetings. — French knowledge is an advantage;
- Enthusiasm (as specified in the title), self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills, curiosity, autonomy and taste for developing new technical and methodology skills.
What are we offering?
- Competitive remuneration;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Private medical services;
- Meal Tickets;
- Paid transportation pass;
- Subscription to Bookster so that you can read all that good books you put on your wishlist;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Epic Team-buildings and parties;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.