Technical Product Owner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Technical Product Owner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• Work experience as a
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong facilitation and collaboration techniques.
• Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to present technical complex ideas, simply.
• BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent studies.
Work closely with Product Management and with Architect teams, receive requirements from them and translates them into technical solutions and user stories for the scrum team.
• Build, priorities and manage the team’s backlog and iterations, based on business value as defined by the product manager, time estimations and dependencies.
• Capture non-functional requirements including performance, scalability, privacy, security and incorporate them in the solution design, infrastructure and architecture.
• Ensuring the team’s backlog is visible, transparent and clear to everyone involved.
• Represent the product manager and ensure the team is building the product according to needs and requirements.
• Coordinate dependencies with other product owners/other relevant stakeholders involved and communicate the project status.
• Participate in team’s agile ceremonies.
• Accessible to team members for explanation and clarification of requirements, solutions, product goals, priorities and constraints.
Being part of ALTEN KEPLER division means:
• Delivering high-quality projects for the customers.
• Working with new technologies.
• Taking part in learning and development programs: training with international and local training/workshops.
• Calibrating the career evolution with the career management system of the ALTEN Group.
• Being part of a company that works with local and foreign companies for over 20 years, which brings well deserved experience & diversity.
• Another element which is a common day reality for us is the flexibility. This goes beyond the classical work schedule flexibility and refers to the possibility of changing both projects and technologies.