E-COMMERCE BRAND MANAGER
Have you ever thought about applying your eCommerce knowledge to drive Billion Dollar Brands? Are you a leader who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, real passion for innovation and winning, and the ability to build collaborative relationships? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers?
Strategic Sales is essential to the business, representing products from P&G's consumer business sectors of grocery, retail, wholesale or mass merchandising accounts.
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in about 80 countries, building 65 trusted brands that make life better for 5 billion consumers in more than 180 countries. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for you to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
At P&G, our e-commerce professionals are leaders whose talents and skills have importance in influencing our online retailer’s decisions and growing the categories in which operate by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations, while building new business model and innovative capabilities. For online retailers, this involves developing and recommending assortment, e-shelving, pricing and promotional strategies, and online visibility strategies, and key business drivers execution based on consumer research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behavior.
You will engage with multi-disciplinary teams (Marketing, Digital Media, Analytics, Finance, Product Supply, Category teams, 3rd party Agencies, 3rd party Distributors and other customer teams) to secure the growth and development for our brand's success, to understand traffic-conversion progression of our products in the e-retailer platforms to deliver sales targets via achieving best-in-class online fundamentals in e-retailer platforms.
eCommerce industry is an exciting and fast-paced channel where we are heavily focused on bringing new innovations to market to grow the channel and compete with the biggest & the smallest brands that are continually entering the category. We are looking to bring experienced eCommerce Manager who is passionate about Sales & eCommerce, can thrive in a versatile, complex and innovative environment, can have test and learn mentality and who are also able to navigate the complexities of the internal and external context as well as the industry. Overall, we want people who aren't afraid to lead, execute in full excellence, take smart risks and innovate new business models and capabilities that would lead to meaningful change.
In this role, you will be accountable with below responsibilities:
- To achieve company objective for eCommerce channel (specific customers/brands) in Romania
- Lead joint business planning with customers and regular business review and strategy meetings
- Lead business analysis, design of the promotional and support plan.
- Build strong relationships with online customers to negotiate best space & location, develop distribution, fundamentals, promotion support, develop right assortment, shelving, pricing, and merchandising strategies unique to the channel
- To ensure internal and external network development
- To Identify, collaborate and monitor the progress of our 3rd party partners
- Effective supply chain management to deliver efficient assortment and availability at Point of Sales
- Deliver Top Line and Bottom Line Targets & contribute to Forecast Planning
- Negotiate trade terms with online customers together with multi-functional team support
- Come up with recommendations and ideas for new business models, innovation test & learn plans/executions.
We want someone with:
- A college degree (Bachelor’s preferably on Economics, Technology / Engineering background, Maters degree is a plus)
- At least 5 years line ecommerce sales/key account management experience, supplemented by related experience in digital marketing experience, data analytics.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Strong Leadership Skills, you will lead in the envisioning of the future of your business, to engage / enable / energize the multi-functional team and execute the plans with excellence.
- Strong Collaboration and Analytical skills.
- Experience in autonomous customer meetings, sales forecasting and initiative planning
- Strong communication skills with a customer service orientation / attitude
- Strong solution finding skills and “can do” attitude. Willingness to accept and lead change in a dynamic environment
- Strong track record of delivering results and meeting and exceeding business goals
- Driver’s license