Alliance & Partner Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Mantu active
View all jobs Alliance & Partner Marketing Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
- Master degree holder with specialisation in marketing, business administration or business management.
- At least 2 to 5 years of experience in marketing management.
- Ability to work in a matrix approach to develop multi-touch marketing strategies and execution plans
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer service, business, and negotiation skills.
- Good understanding of IT and/or engineering market.
- Previous experience in business development, partner management or marketing operations is required.
As the Alliance and Partner Marketing Manager, you are responsible for implementing and driving the development of marketing programs with strategic technology alliance partners.
You interact directly with marketing leadership and business development teams; develop joint business ventures; and define and implement joint awareness and demand generation programs.
Understanding of technology services offerings and market, marketing or business experience and relationship management skills are fundamental to your success.
- Support solution and product marketing in designing advanced joint value proposition with alliance partners.
- Work directly with business partners and offer managers in defining and developing joint lead generation programs.
- Build awareness through communication and joint thought leadership programs.
- Provide on-going management of the programs, support pipeline growth and partner satisfaction.
- Evaluate sales and reputation program impact and provide analysis and recommendations to management.