Inside System Engineer for Turkey & Africa
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Inside System Engineer for Turkey & Africa active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Veeam is the global leader in Cloud Data Management – a trusted provider of back-up solutions that protect cloud data and keep the world moving. Our best-in-class product, a net promoter score of 3.5x the industry average, and our big-name client base provide the perfect foundation for smart, driven but humble people to win and grow their careers. We’ve retained the agility of a start-up where everyone is heard and supported, but our evolution into a billion-dollar company continues to bring new opportunities to be Veeamazing – all in an open, inclusive and diverse culture where our success means people can keep it real.Requirements
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ideally have an experience with Vmware Virtual Infrastructure or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Technical knowledge in cloud technologies, backup and disaster recovery is a strong plus
- Having experience working in a presales role is a strong advantage, however diverse IT backgrounds will be considered
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be comfortable presenting to groups, both remotely and in person
- Fluent in Turkish & English
The Inside Systems Engineer is responsible for providing technical advice, guidelines and best practices for Veeam products to Veeam prospects and partners. You will get a chance to drive the business bringing your technical expertise to the Veeam Sales team. This position might require occasional travel for on-site customer and partner visits and marketing activities, but usually involves remote interaction through phone or Webex.
We are therefore looking for candidates with technical background and experience, great Turkish & English communication skills to join our Inside Systems Engineers department.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Providing web-based demonstrations of Veeam software
- Answering technical questions of prospects and partners via mails and phone
- Working with sales to help secure new partners and customers
- Working closely with Veeam’s value added resellers, including training, joint meetings and building relationships
- Providing pre-sales support and/or POC assistance to customers as they evaluate Veeam software
- Working with sales team to improve their technical understanding of Veeam products