Export Documents and Customs Coordinator
Kellogg’s has been market-leading in Romania (Floreasca Business Park) since 2014 and in that time we’ve partnered our business and achieved a progressive culture, focused on the From continuous improvement projects, to cost reduction initiatives, the European Supply Chain team has really made a difference to the heart of our company.
Access your career and imagine yourself in a company dedicated to imagination, trust and enthusiasm. We’re a company that can nourish your career as well as your appetite.
Now’s your chance to be the export and customs specialist in a global environment. Expect opportunities to grow your career, develop ways of working and ensure your skills are used in the best possible way. Our export business needs you to co-ordinate the European transactions!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Trusted partnership – you’ll be both the key point of contact for external customers as well as connecting with internal departments like distribution, export, customer service and supply planning. Not only that, but you’ll all the time do it with a focus on increasing business value.
- Process improvement – as well striving for the best possible service in this role, you’ll be encouraged to develop plans to correct deficiencies and add new controls for meeting regulatory changeUltimately, we’ll trust you to make this the greatest role you can because you’ll have the desire to do it.
- Export expert – because you’re committed to the export business, you’ll be liaising with government agencies, embassies and chambers of commerce for the legalization of documents. You also care deeply about audit requirements, so you’ll use your expertise of this to ensure smooth transactions. Our team can’t do it without you!
- Live the K-Values – To care for the business and your colleagues, you’ll encourage a workforce aligned to our K-Values. After all, you feel like you want to be part of something bigger, right?
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Understanding of export rules and regulations, INCOTERMS, export documentation requirements, standard processes and business policies
- Full proficiency in English
- Ability to resolve complex issues and problem solve effectively
- Working knowledge of a Global Trade Management System
- Full proficiency in a second European language
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent, preferably in Management, Business, Supply Chain or related field
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a high level of proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience of working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
- Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service centre environment, preferably in an FMCG industy
- Proficiency with ERP systems (. SAP) and Microsoft Office
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, go to our Kellogg Careers
THE FINER PRINT
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact .
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.