Middle/Senior Drupal Developer
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Drupal (7 or 8) development - custom module development, using contributed modules and site-building
• Experience with best practices and standards in developing sites using Drupal 7 or 8
• Experience with a CVS system (Git, SVN etc)
• Experience translating wireframes or design components into Drupal-specific features
• Basic knowledge of LAMP stack
• Must be fluent in English
Would be considered a plus:
· Experience with other PHP based CMS or frameworks (ex: Symfony, Laravel, Magento etc)
· A good understanding of website environment: High Availability, Load Balancing, Performance Tuning, Security, Docker etc
• Develop performant and maintainable Drupal websites using contrib & custom modules, site-building and integrating UI components into themes.
• Integrating 3rd party APIs
• Writing tests (Unit, Browser, Behat)
• Use DevOps tools in order to improve and speed up delivery.
• Contributing ideas and efforts towards projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems.