Medior Java Developer (Trade Finance ICT RO)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs UniCredit Services active
View all jobs Medior Java Developer (Trade Finance ICT RO) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Requirements
Qualification and Competencies
• Degree in Information or equivalent
• 3+ years’ experience in software development
• Strong knowledge of OOP concepts and Java language
• Good knowledge of Java Script, JQuery, SQL
• Experience with SOAP/REST
• Very good command of English, both spoken and written
• Involved in both change and maintenance environments
• Responsible for sharing the technical knowledge with other teams, to coordinate junior colleagues
o WebSphere 9
o MQ structures – version 220.127.116.11
o Oracle DB 11
o Java 8
o SOAP/REST services
TFF is a global front end application which is responsible with collecting information from companies (customers) about trade deals. It has different components that facilitates also the integration with the trade backend system and other services running on UniCredit platform.
Note: Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.