Junior Sales Rep
The Sales Team deals with thousands of customers and leads in over 60 countries, so you'll spread the word about Hubgets and play a key part in the selling process.
Communication takes place through phone, chat, email or direct contact.
Your success is our success, we'll ensure your effort is equally rewarded😉
On this job, you will:
- Build business by identifying leads, establishing contact and developing relationships with them, and converting them into paying customers
- Maintain relationships with customers and leads by providing information and guidance and by researching and recommending new opportunities
- Identify improvements for products and services by staying updated with technology trends, market activity, and competitors
- Conduct sales presentations and training
What You Must Have
- Excellent written, verbal, and documentation skills in English
- High level of motivation for sales and ability to meet sales goals
- Great presentation and speaking skills
- Good analytical skills to understand the challenges and problems that customers face so they can identify opportunities for a sale
- Customer oriented with great ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Organized, capable to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, while being able to prioritize tasks appropriately/as needed
- Speaking skills of Spanish, Portuguese, or German are considered a plus.
- Very good technical skills are considered a plus.
- Above industry financial benefits
- Over 20 benefits, from VIP medical insurance to shares and support programs
- Major technical challenges in real-time communications, high performance service delivery, data analytics
- Full support for relocation to Bucharest (including from abroad)
- Easy access to our office. We even have a Hugmobil to make your commute as short as possible.