Record to Report Accountant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Record to Report Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
• University Degree of equivalent required, preferably in field of Management, Business, Finance, or Accounting
• Language Skills: English (Required); Second Language (Preferred)
• Recognized Accountancy qualification (e.g., ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
• Must have deep, broad experience in all areas of general accounting
• Managerial experience, functional delivery/project experience, or outsourcing management experience
• Expertise in Record to Report function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools
• Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service center environment
• Proficiency with ERP systems such as SAP and Hyperion
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and deep Excel skill
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
• Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service centre environment
• Expertise in R2R function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools
• Master’s Degree in Management, Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field
• Training and certification in Six Sigma or LEAN, or similar quality management experience
• Supervised managers of multifunctional or global teams in the past and ideally worked in an operations environment
• Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues internationally
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In support of the Global Business Services strategic objectives, the RTR Team associate will:
• Deliver accurately and in atimely manner European financial reporting information on behalf of the European Marketing & Sales and Supply Chain entities to support the management decision making process.
• Ensure that all transactions within the Record To Report process are executed in accordance with fiscal, statutory and accounting policies to minimize any financial risk to the P&L and ensure the integrity of the European Financial Results.
• Create a seamless and satisfying internal and external customer experience for all interactions with the Kellogg Center RTR team.
• Consistently meet compliance measures and achieve service level agreements.
• Achieve and sustain best practices in effectiveness, quality service and efficiency within a strong internal control framework.
• Support automation initiatives and process improvement with objectives to improve turnaround time and win rate, Drive continuous improvements to generate efficiencies in process and to define and control pricing strategies.
• Performing Master Data Maintenance in SAP and Hyperion SKU App.
• ICP L&S, Budget ICP upload, Run aggregation and custom scripts.
• Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
• Maintaining Cost Accounting System.
• Contribute to a team environment that is focused on high performance and operational excellence.
• Taking on any additional cross functional support duties when called upon.
• Ensures all requirements for development/ enhancement of pricing tools are captured, understood, documented & implemented.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact myhr @kellogg.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.